19.4 populate grid problem

Anyone here having a problem in the 19.4 populate grid method? My scripts are not working anymore after the upgrade.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I have a strong suspicion.  Did you upgrade directly from 19.3 to 19.4, or were you a couple of versions back?

Your rule might be failing because of the new gridField component.  If you did upgrade a few versions at once, the legacy version may have gotten the extension _19r1 automatically, and your rule doesn't recognize it.  Look at the page with the grid in it via expression mode and you should quickly spot whether or not that's it.

Certified Lead Developer

I have a strong suspicion.  Did you upgrade directly from 19.3 to 19.4, or were you a couple of versions back?

Your rule might be failing because of the new gridField component.  If you did upgrade a few versions at once, the legacy version may have gotten the extension _19r1 automatically, and your rule doesn't recognize it.  Look at the page with the grid in it via expression mode and you should quickly spot whether or not that's it.

Children