Dynamic link in paging grid

Certified Lead Developer

Hi, I want to display Interface( having fields: id, product, price, quantity, description, cancel-boolean) in one of the column for paging grid from an entity.
I am using example like this, however not getting output.
a!localVariables(
local!Product,
a!linkField(
links: a!dynamicLink(
label: "Product",
value: rule!Online_UI_Product(ri!cancel,ri!product),
saveInto: local!Product
)
)
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Kashif,

If I understand your requirement correctly, you are trying to have a UI that has 2 columns, In one, you have a paging grid and on another, you are trying to display a UI with dynamic values based on the selection in the grid.
    In such a case, using a dynamic link on the product column in the paging grid is correct, but calling another interface rule in value of dynamic link will not work here.
    Save a value (like ri!product) which defines your selection and using that value, display the UI in the 2nd column.

Please let me know if you need a sample code to refer to.

- Regards
    Subha

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Kashif,

If I understand your requirement correctly, you are trying to have a UI that has 2 columns, In one, you have a paging grid and on another, you are trying to display a UI with dynamic values based on the selection in the grid.
    In such a case, using a dynamic link on the product column in the paging grid is correct, but calling another interface rule in value of dynamic link will not work here.
    Save a value (like ri!product) which defines your selection and using that value, display the UI in the 2nd column.

Please let me know if you need a sample code to refer to.

- Regards
    Subha

Children
No Data