Interface navigation from Interface

Hi,I am new to  appian. I have created a UI and there is normal button on this page i want to navigate to other interface when i am clicking on it.

I tried creating a PROCESS MODEL and from process model i created startprocess to start Process Model of the interface that i have to show , but Main Process Model is completing it without navigating to other interface.

Is it possible to navigate to any other page without PROCESS MODEL.Or if from Process model then  how. It would be really great if i can get some sample code of implementation.

Thanks in Advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Some questions: where is your very first Interface being displayed? You can have 'read only' interfaces defined as Appian Record interfaces, and from there you can then run a process as a 'Related Action', and in that process you can have an interface. Or you can run a Process as an 'Action' and you can 'chain' the process flow so as to provide a synchronous experience to the User. In this pattern you can have your first interface as the Process Start Form so your process model would look something like this:

Again, note the the transitions between the nodes have 'chain' icons on them. This indicates that the process will be synchronous for the User.

• Some questions: where is your very first Interface being displayed? You can have 'read only' interfaces defined as Appian Record interfaces, and from there you can then run a process as a 'Related Action', and in that process you can have an interface. Or you can run a Process as an 'Action' and you can 'chain' the process flow so as to provide a synchronous experience to the User. In this pattern you can have your first interface as the Process Start Form so your process model would look something like this:

Again, note the the transitions between the nodes have 'chain' icons on them. This indicates that the process will be synchronous for the User.

Children
No Data