Internet Payment Gateway (IPG) Integration

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Friends,

I would like to integrate the Online Payment Gateways (like Paytm, Billdesk etc) with my application.  May I know the steps to be followed for the same? I have done this integrations in normal web applications, not in Appian. Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• A secure payment portal for authorizing and transmission of the transaction makes sense. Use the payment gateway API to send certain information that you need to the software or fact environment once you've got the unsensitive cardholder data from selling.

As others mention in this post, payment processing safety is, for obvious reasons, one of the most stringent rules. You wish to protect your company and software against any infringements that may arise when payment is made. You are able to do all the hard lifting and redirect the authorization detail once the transmission has already been certified by using an already built PCI compliant gateway.

If other features such as credit card data storage or recurring payment gateway billing are necessary, the cardholder data that can only be read and transferred via your payment portal to a processor can also be correctly chaffed and synchronized.

I always propose to worry about your subscription business model and end user software architecture and functionality. The use of the software as a shell and the payment portal as a safe infrastructure within your application makes most sense.