Need to pull the values from DB Table

Hello All,

I have a requirement that, From the look up table need to show the values in drop down. I have created a UI to manage the look up values and able to show the values in drop down and i can able to add the values into that look up table.

NOW, the requirement is need develop the disable and enable functionality for that look up values... We have a column is "isdisabled" in look up table and the defualt vlaue is 0.. When we disable need to change the value to 1 and need to show that values in seperate grid to enable in future.... If we enable the value should be changed to 0 and will show in a regular view.

Hope you all understand the requirement and respond earliest.

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

If you have a UI allowing you to manage the lookup values, then I would assume you should also be able to incorporate the necessary options into that UI in order to deactivate / activate entries.  In what particular way are you having issues or unsure how to proceed?  We could potentially provide design suggestions but in that case it'd be helpful to see screenshots of what you have already done.

• One technique might be as follows:

Expose your data in the grid you're using for maintenance purposes. Since you're only wanting to toggle the Boolean value that represents if the row is disabled or not you can render this value as an image (e.g. a rich text icon), place a link on it, and use the a!writeToDataStoreEntity function to update the whole row, toggling the Boolean value by using fn!not() on the current value.