Where are the exercises for the Developer training path

Hi,

The exercises referenced in the sample learning schedule seem not to fit the exercises in the Developer training path. This makes me wonder whether there is a additional exercise folder that I overlooked.

• The sample learning schedule that can be downloaded in one of the first Chapters of "Getting Started" gives a recommendation of when exercises should be done. In total there are 18.
  • The learning path has no exercises in the "Getting started", but the learning schedule says that Exercise 1 should be done.
  • In the last chapter of "Application building blocks" there are 8 exercises when the learning schedule only states that there are 4

I am highly confused and mid-way through my second day of the 10 day training. Up until now I am really missing any practical experience in the Appian environment.

Please get back in touch with me. Thanks.

BR
Karl

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

now I am at the point where I am supposed to do exercise 1 in the "Application building blocks" chapter and it is yet another quiz - not an exercise...

Please, let me now where the practical exercises are. They are not included in the learner's pathway.

Basically for the past 2 days I have been completing video content that was supposed to last for 3-4 days when you also take your time to do the execises. I don't really get any practical expirience with the tool and a purely theoretical course is not helpfull.

BR Karl 

• Hi,

now I am at the point where I am supposed to do exercise 1 in the "Application building blocks" chapter and it is yet another quiz - not an exercise...

Please, let me now where the practical exercises are. They are not included in the learner's pathway.

Basically for the past 2 days I have been completing video content that was supposed to last for 3-4 days when you also take your time to do the execises. I don't really get any practical expirience with the tool and a purely theoretical course is not helpfull.

BR Karl 

Children