From the online course = [Records: Design and Build a View into Your Data -> configuring the record list]

Certified Associate Developer

-

1. I am trying to insert an image using "Attach New File"

2. and then, bring the image to the grid, like the picture below

3. from the lesson : Configuring the Record List

at 4min 10sec 

the educator uses a CDT : vehicleImage

4. I wasn't able to know what the type of the vehicleImage is, and how the vehicleImage was made.

Also, how to put image data(the image that I attached using the "attach new file") into the vehicleImage. 

please help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi YongSung,

I suggest you follow the course plan just a bit more since as I see it, the next course is Tutorial: Building a Record where you will be able (with some guidance) to create a record based on your Vehicle Fleet Management application. I believe that in that tutorial will you learn to do what you asked in this post 

Hope that this helps and that you are enjoying learning Appian 

in reply to Pedro Simões

Thank you for your reply, Pedro.

I did follow the course "Tutorial: Building a Record",

but still wasn't able to find a way to upload an image to the CDT:vehicleImage

and use CDT:vehicleImage to bring image to my grid.

By learning from the  "Records: Design and Build a View into Your Data",

I think it will be possible to bring the image to the grid if I have the vehicleImage.

I still don't know how to put data into the vehicleImage by using file upload(or is there another way?).

1. What is the type of VehicleImage used in the display value(5th picture, it was used at the Records: Design and Build a View into Your Data online course) . Is it a document type?

2. How do I put data into the vehicleImage by using file upload?

It would be really nice if you add a little bit more explanation of uploading data to VehicleImage in the Records: Design and Build a View into Your Data course.
    Always thank full for your helps and services. 
    in reply to Pedro Simões

Thank you for your reply, Pedro.

I did follow the course "Tutorial: Building a Record",

but still wasn't able to find a way to upload an image to the CDT:vehicleImage

and use CDT:vehicleImage to bring image to my grid.

By learning from the  "Records: Design and Build a View into Your Data",

I think it will be possible to bring the image to the grid if I have the vehicleImage.

I still don't know how to put data into the vehicleImage by using file upload(or is there another way?).

1. What is the type of VehicleImage used in the display value(5th picture, it was used at the Records: Design and Build a View into Your Data online course) . Is it a document type?

2. How do I put data into the vehicleImage by using file upload?

It would be really nice if you add a little bit more explanation of uploading data to VehicleImage in the Records: Design and Build a View into Your Data course.
    Always thank full for your helps and services. 
Children
No Data