Cannot access Admin Console in Trial Version

Hello,

I have enrolled in "Appian Developer" path in the Appian Online Academy, in the "Quick Application" course, there is a lesson for giving access to users to the "Quick App Designer", theses steps are done via the "Admin Console", but I am unable to access it in my Trial Version environment.

Would you please advise?

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't think you'll be able to get Administrator access on a trial site - however, you can still access Quick Apps from the Appian Designer. If you create a new application, just choose "Create Using Application Builder (Full)". This is the exact same wizard that you will go through using the Quick Apps designer, but it will just add your application directly to the Appian Designer. See here for more information on using the Application Builder.

• Thanks Peter for your reply.

I have finished the "Quick Apps: Build Apps Fast and with No Code" course and I was following the steps using the Trial version, I was able to create a quick app and edit it in both Quick Apps Designer and the Appian Designer.

But I couldn't follow the steps mentioned in the "Configuring Appian For Quick Apps" lesson in the same course, as I wasn't able to access the Admin Console.

That's why I thought, something is missing from my side!

So, does this mean I will not be able to apply ant Admin configurations in my Trial version? and if So, is there another way to practice and navigate Appian Admin options?

• Thanks Peter for your reply.

I have finished the "Quick Apps: Build Apps Fast and with No Code" course and I was following the steps using the Trial version, I was able to create a quick app and edit it in both Quick Apps Designer and the Appian Designer.

But I couldn't follow the steps mentioned in the "Configuring Appian For Quick Apps" lesson in the same course, as I wasn't able to access the Admin Console.

That's why I thought, something is missing from my side!

So, does this mean I will not be able to apply ant Admin configurations in my Trial version? and if So, is there another way to practice and navigate Appian Admin options?

Children