How to mark EditableGrid Header in BOLD

Hi,

I have an editable grid where I have some columns with headers (i.e a!gridLayoutHeaderCell(label: "HEADER",align: "CENTER")). I am trying to mark header label in BOLD (i.e HEADER). I have already tried richtext, no luck.

Please help me with it.

Thanks

Shamim Ahmad

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

There's currently no way to do *exactly* this (edit: David has provided a neat workaround below, which might work for you).  Column headers for both types of grid are only able to use their built-in formatting.

I agree it might be nice if the grid header function was updated to accept a a!richTextItem() object instead of just plaintext, which would open up some fun new possibilities, but I don't expect this is even on Appian's priority radar at the moment.

Certified Lead Developer

There's currently no way to do *exactly* this (edit: David has provided a neat workaround below, which might work for you).  Column headers for both types of grid are only able to use their built-in formatting.

I agree it might be nice if the grid header function was updated to accept a a!richTextItem() object instead of just plaintext, which would open up some fun new possibilities, but I don't expect this is even on Appian's priority radar at the moment.

Children
No Data