Example project for Intelligent Document Processing?

Certified Associate Developer

Reading https://www.appian.com/platform/intelligent-document-processing/ I started wondering whether there is a example project which I could use in my Appian environment to quickly build a proof-of-concept?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

More specifically: I am after the demonstration project used in the following hands-on-lab:

Where or how do I obtain that project in my Appian (cloud) environment? The video says, it "ships with 20.1 cloud sites", but I fail to find that in my Appian designer. Ideally, I would love to simply reproduce the example shown in the video.

I am aware of Installing IDP - Appian 20.2 but the chocies are a bit confusing. What exactly do I have to set up in Google AI? Can't I start with using Appian's Google-Account as mentioned in the video? My initial understanding from the video is that I could use IDP more or less out of the box, but I am probably having the wrong starting point within the documentation.

More specifically: I am after the demonstration project used in the following hands-on-lab:

Where or how do I obtain that project in my Appian (cloud) environment? The video says, it "ships with 20.1 cloud sites", but I fail to find that in my Appian designer. Ideally, I would love to simply reproduce the example shown in the video.

I am aware of Installing IDP - Appian 20.2 but the chocies are a bit confusing. What exactly do I have to set up in Google AI? Can't I start with using Appian's Google-Account as mentioned in the video? My initial understanding from the video is that I could use IDP more or less out of the box, but I am probably having the wrong starting point within the documentation.

Children