How to access related action of a record type using URL

Hi,

I have a record type where in I have related actions, I want to access one of the related action using URL.

Please help me with an example.

Thanks,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you are unable to utilize a!startProcessLink(), you can derive the URL utilizing fn!urlforrecord().  

Here the local!actionUrlPart is obtained by browsing to a record in the Appian interface, right clicking on the Related Action to copy the link.  The /actions/xyz portion will be the same for each record, per type and environment.

Then we replace the "/summary" portion with local!actionUrlPart for the full Related Action URL:

a!localVariables(
      local!actionUrlPart: "/actions/iwB1c1V7ZNiU85Gm1M6jYLcxIfUTYayREjSjNnOLVd_61xH5XDiI4JJMU0uPA",
      local!urlForRecord: urlforrecord(cons!YOUR_RECORD,308),
      replace(
        local!urlForRecord,
        search("/summary",local!urlForRecord,1),
        local!actionUrlPart
      )
    )

• If you are unable to utilize a!startProcessLink(), you can derive the URL utilizing fn!urlforrecord().  

Here the local!actionUrlPart is obtained by browsing to a record in the Appian interface, right clicking on the Related Action to copy the link.  The /actions/xyz portion will be the same for each record, per type and environment.

Then we replace the "/summary" portion with local!actionUrlPart for the full Related Action URL:

a!localVariables(
      local!actionUrlPart: "/actions/iwB1c1V7ZNiU85Gm1M6jYLcxIfUTYayREjSjNnOLVd_61xH5XDiI4JJMU0uPA",
      local!urlForRecord: urlforrecord(cons!YOUR_RECORD,308),
      replace(
        local!urlForRecord,
        search("/summary",local!urlForRecord,1),
        local!actionUrlPart
      )
    )

Children
No Data