Appian bicycle app challenge

Hi Appian community!

I have created an interface which allows users to add bicycles to a fleet. I now wish to create an interface that modifies a bicycle's condition and location (to different citibike style docks) if needs be - what would be the best way to go about this and how do I import the existing data I have?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • if your add bicycle from contains same fields like add bicycle condition and location and also your CDT contain that same fields then you prefer to create a duplicate interface if not then you create duplicate interface and  added some extra fields for add bicycle's condition (like add bicycle condition and location) update your CDT also for adding bicycle condition datatype and location and modifies you data or  you also create interface from scratch from selecting create from datatype after creating an interface.After follow one of the option to create you interface you see by default rule inputs added to your rule inputs in interface, with the help of this rule input you can use you existing you data from fields with using display value in your particular from input fields and also use save into to save inputs with save into field for particular input field.

• if your add bicycle from contains same fields like add bicycle condition and location and also your CDT contain that same fields then you prefer to create a duplicate interface if not then you create duplicate interface and  added some extra fields for add bicycle's condition (like add bicycle condition and location) update your CDT also for adding bicycle condition datatype and location and modifies you data or  you also create interface from scratch from selecting create from datatype after creating an interface.After follow one of the option to create you interface you see by default rule inputs added to your rule inputs in interface, with the help of this rule input you can use you existing you data from fields with using display value in your particular from input fields and also use save into to save inputs with save into field for particular input field.

Children
No Data