How to run fitnesseForAppian tests in Jenkins and headless chrome?

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to fix this? 

And also what configurations should I set to run my test in headless chrome?

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The command you are running needs to be run through Jenkins. 

For the headless mode, there are 3 options - 

1. Create a Maven JOB and use  option.

2. Create a MASTER-SLAVE architecture in Jenkins and it will run automatically in Headless mode. Refer Jenkins Master Slave Setup Guide

3. You need to manipulate the fitness jar and add the chrome options for it like below 

ChromeOptions options = new ChromeOptions();
  • It is not clear to me where option #3 should be applied within the fitness jar. I can't find any references to Chrome or WebDriver when searching fitnesse-20221219-standalone.jar. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Also, is it possible to set chrome to headless via a properties file? I see the following text in the template custom.properties:

#These two chromeOptions capabilities profile.default_content_settings.popups=0) and safebrowsing.enabled=true are hard coded capabilities.
    #You'll need to set chromeOptions to blank to override those capabilities.
    chrome.capabilities=

I've been trying various variations of `chrome.capabilities=chromeOptions=["--headless"]` and haven't had any luck.

• It is not clear to me where option #3 should be applied within the fitness jar. I can't find any references to Chrome or WebDriver when searching fitnesse-20221219-standalone.jar. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Also, is it possible to set chrome to headless via a properties file? I see the following text in the template custom.properties:

#These two chromeOptions capabilities profile.default_content_settings.popups=0) and safebrowsing.enabled=true are hard coded capabilities.
    #You'll need to set chromeOptions to blank to override those capabilities.
    chrome.capabilities=

I've been trying various variations of `chrome.capabilities=chromeOptions=["--headless"]` and haven't had any luck.

Children
No Data