Getting Error message: error in an expression in Process model properties at process start form : neither variable(s) or rule(s) found: size

Certified Associate Developer

Getting Error message: error in an expression in Process model properties at process start form : neither variable(s) or rule(s)  found: size

Having problem with process model and being unable to access site page made with application

what may be the problem? and how to solve it?

thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

I had this error as well; when attempting a related action that goes right to a process start form, the same generic, unhelpful error came up.  When I checked the process model, it gave me a little more, that there was some error in 'showwhen' (can't remember exact error text).  I had to do an expression search and finally found it buried, several layers (child interfaces) down, it was a single error in my keyword syntax (which I prefer), essentially I had a line like this: 'showwhen: showwhen: true' .  Once I corrected that, everything fell into place but it would have helped a LOT if I could know the interface causing the error, and the line number :).

I had this error as well; when attempting a related action that goes right to a process start form, the same generic, unhelpful error came up.  When I checked the process model, it gave me a little more, that there was some error in 'showwhen' (can't remember exact error text).  I had to do an expression search and finally found it buried, several layers (child interfaces) down, it was a single error in my keyword syntax (which I prefer), essentially I had a line like this: 'showwhen: showwhen: true' .  Once I corrected that, everything fell into place but it would have helped a LOT if I could know the interface causing the error, and the line number :).

Children