Appian Step by Step Guides for practice

Certified Associate Developer

HI 

I am new to Appian and undergoing the online training Appian Foundations course . In the section  of  Users and Groups, we have Step by Step guide #1 for practicing.  Then in the Interfaces course section i am getting the step by step guide#4.  I need to know where can i find the guides 2, 3, and so on. Is there a place where all the step by step guides for practices are maintained

Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello. Currently, the Step-By-Step exercises are available for the Appian Developer learning path. They are intended to assist with teaching new Appian Developers how to build and configure an application. If you're working toward becoming a Developer, please enroll-in and follow along with the Appian Developer course series.

The Appian Foundations learning path is a subset of courses from the Appian Developer learning path.

Alternatively, if you're not working toward becoming an Appian Developer and would like to just get a feel for the Designer experience, we have a number of "tutorials" you can follow along with to build discrete application objects, including a form, a record, and a process. Just go to the "all courses" tile in Academy Online and search "tutorial" on the left panel. 

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to kara.peeler

Thanks Kara for the clarification. My main focus would be as a BA, but it would be good to have a view of other aspects. Are there any other exercises for BA specific roles for more practice?. Also from documentation point of view, is there a specific link to check from a BA perspective or we have to search each topic. Thanks in advance

Reply Children
No Data