Group Management

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

I am unable to add " all users " group as parent group to " admin group " in my application. While I was creating the Admin group and tried o find " All users group " in  the parent group column, but it was not visible.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks,

Praveen 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • HI ,

Please check the "Membership" settings of your All Users group. If its Closed, please make sure you have administrator security for the All Users group before adding your "Application Admin" as its child i.e before using "All Users" as parent group for your "App admin" group.

And also please check if the "Visibility" is set to "personal" if so you might need to change it to "Public" or "Restricted". Since its "All Users" group, I believe you will be a member of this group by its membership rule. So even "Restricted" visibility will make the group visible to you. If not try public visibility.

• HI ,

Please check the "Membership" settings of your All Users group. If its Closed, please make sure you have administrator security for the All Users group before adding your "Application Admin" as its child i.e before using "All Users" as parent group for your "App admin" group.

And also please check if the "Visibility" is set to "personal" if so you might need to change it to "Public" or "Restricted". Since its "All Users" group, I believe you will be a member of this group by its membership rule. So even "Restricted" visibility will make the group visible to you. If not try public visibility.

Children