How to list all robotic processes in custom table

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

I'm new in tha Appian world.and I'm using the free site to learn.

I would to extract all robotic processes through a web api and then list them in a custom table.

I try to use a curl to test the following method https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/21.3/rpa-7.10/api/architecture.html

but I don't know how it work

I tried this curl

curl -X POST nqiz.appian.community/.../list -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Authorization: Bearer ${API_KEY}"

The response is null, if add -v I noticed HTTP/1.1 400 but ther'isnt any message.

Is there someone that can help me?

Thank you very much

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• In the Body, try sending an empty JSON string, {}, and see if the return message is different

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Danny Verb

Hi Danny,

thank you very much!

With curl work with -d {}

curl -X POST nqiz.appian.community/.../list -d {} -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Authorization: Bearer ${API_KEY}"
    {"invocationResult":"OK","result":{"lastUpdated":1632296997613,"errorMessage":null,"robots":[{"name":"6149c904e4b0e5241f6f35cd","id":"5efb1839f9e21a2764d22390","customName":"Test_HelloWord","spokenName":null,"expressions":{},"environment":{},"itemsName":"items","description":null,"involvedSystems":null,"inputExpected":null,"outputExpected":null,"disabled":false,"testing":false,"minimumLogLevel":"TRACE","priority":"NORMAL","simultaneousRunning":0,"restrictHours":false,"restrictHoursSchedule":null,"removeOldArtifacts":0,"subResultTexts":{},"lastExecution":0,"color":"#000000","labels":["roleoperation"],"instructions":[],"technology":"JAVA"}]},"exceptionThrownText":null}

Now I try to integrate this api rest in Appian Designer.
    I create an Integration Object but I have the following result

error: IntegrationError title: "The external system did not understand the request" message: "The request was missing required details or was improperly

This is the configuration

error: IntegrationError title: "The external system did not understand the request" message: "The request was missing required details or was improperly

Can you help me to understand?
    The request looks similar to the curl.

Thanks