How to update multiple tables in interface?

Hi Everyone,

I need to update multiple tables through the update button in interface. Can anyone please guide me how can I achieve it. If possible, please share any example to implement this.

Many Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

if you want to update multiple tables in db you can create processmodel containing writetomultipledatastoreentities node and start that processmodel from interface update button using startprocess function configured from update button saveinto parameter and passing the data that you want to update to processmodel by configuring processparamters matching with the ruleinputs that need to be updated or you can even use writetomultipledatastoreentites function and this applies only when there is no dependencies between tables.if there are any dependencies between tables then you need to go with startprocess function and process containing multiple writetodatastoreentity nodes

Certified Associate Developer

if you want to update multiple tables in db you can create processmodel containing writetomultipledatastoreentities node and start that processmodel from interface update button using startprocess function configured from update button saveinto parameter and passing the data that you want to update to processmodel by configuring processparamters matching with the ruleinputs that need to be updated or you can even use writetomultipledatastoreentites function and this applies only when there is no dependencies between tables.if there are any dependencies between tables then you need to go with startprocess function and process containing multiple writetodatastoreentity nodes

Children
No Data