Records

So, I'm building a record where i have all the items in the store, then i can drill down to 1 item and update ir, but when i click on update item related action i get this error: 

An error occurred while applying the context for the AS Items In Store related action [identifier=21]. Details: No process parameter found corresponding to override [name=pv!item]. Non-parameter process variables cannot be overridden.

Any help?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to pedrob0002

Dictionary is kind of like a structure-less CDT.  It's an array of key-value pairs.  It seems that we either have the contents from the form as a dictionary going into the CDT in the Process Model, or we have the CDT in the interface being poured into a Process Variable that hasn't been configured to be the type of the CDT.  I think the latter is more likely.  It sounds like Appian is trying to implicitly cast the CDT as a Dictionary to make it fit.

Create a new Process Variable in the process variables tab, give it the same type as the CDT has in the form, Make sure to click the checkboxes to make it a parameter and make it multiple (based on what the error message says).

Children