IDP Auto Classification Training

Hi.

I made a new channel in IDP, submitted training documents for specific type. But even after many hours, IDP did not got trained to auto classify my documents. Neither I got any error email. I did this multiple times with different training documents but every time IDP just shows a message that docs are submitted for training and I will get an email once they are trained. But I never get any email about that.

I just wanna ask, is the feature to train documents for auto-classification even available for appian community edition users?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

You can check the monitoring, there will be a process running. Check what flow it has taken. If all the importing and extraction is done. It would go into the corresponding modules by this you can get to know. Else watch the process variables for error.

is the feature to train documents for auto-classification even available for appian community edition users? -- You can use the existing trained option, you cannot train new model

• Hi,

You can check the monitoring, there will be a process running. Check what flow it has taken. If all the importing and extraction is done. It would go into the corresponding modules by this you can get to know. Else watch the process variables for error.

is the feature to train documents for auto-classification even available for appian community edition users? -- You can use the existing trained option, you cannot train new model

Children
No Data