iterate records in a process model

Hi All,

I have a process model accepting list of values below. 

[value1: "testA", value2: "testA", executeFlag: true], [value1: "testB", value2: "testC", executeFlag: false], [value1: "testA", value2: "testB", executeFlag: true]

I want my process model to iterate over the list and see if executeFlag is true route to Flow A else route to Flow B. 

can this be achieved ?

Thanks in advance for your time and support Slight smile

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Your best bet is to pass this list to an Expression Rule that separates the items into two lists - those that have 'executeFlag' set to true, and those that don't. You can then use those lists to start the relevant process models as sub-processes, perhaps using the MNI option (depending on how many you're dealing with), or an old-fashioned explicit sequential loop.

• Your best bet is to pass this list to an Expression Rule that separates the items into two lists - those that have 'executeFlag' set to true, and those that don't. You can then use those lists to start the relevant process models as sub-processes, perhaps using the MNI option (depending on how many you're dealing with), or an old-fashioned explicit sequential loop.

Children