Why the values appear before i enter anything?

Each time when i enter into registration interface independently, it has no values shows up in each fields, but once i combine couple of interfaces into a new interface let it put on site, each time i click the registration parts it shows up the value by it self, why?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This isn't well-published, but child interfaces will inherit the values of local variables set in parent interfaces when the local variables share the exact same name.  This of course goes away if the child interface properly scopes its own local variables of the same name, which is what you should be doing anyway.  Without seeing any of your code it's impossible to say whether this is the issue, but I suspect it might have something to do with it based on your description.

Certified Lead Developer

This isn't well-published, but child interfaces will inherit the values of local variables set in parent interfaces when the local variables share the exact same name.  This of course goes away if the child interface properly scopes its own local variables of the same name, which is what you should be doing anyway.  Without seeing any of your code it's impossible to say whether this is the issue, but I suspect it might have something to do with it based on your description.

Children
No Data