how to refresh data in a a!gridLayout

as title the refreshalways:true for a a!gridLayout can't be realized as a!gridField, how to let data in a!gridLayout be refreshed?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can't save any values into variables that use refreshAlways: true. The reason for this is that this behavior means that your variable is refreshed with every interaction. So even if we allowed saving into the variable, it would immediately be refreshed after saving and you would lose your changes.

Can you describe more about your use case (preferably with sample code and screenshots)? What is your goal? What have you tried?

• I am creating a editable grid shows up list of files in a folder, there is a delete button on right sides of each of fv!item file, once delete the file, it could immediately disappear for that file name from the list, and also i am going to create an upload function button once finish upload it could be immediately shows up on the list which in the editable grid.

Btw, to be honestly ask, is appian going to last long?

• I am creating a editable grid shows up list of files in a folder, there is a delete button on right sides of each of fv!item file, once delete the file, it could immediately disappear for that file name from the list, and also i am going to create an upload function button once finish upload it could be immediately shows up on the list which in the editable grid.

Btw, to be honestly ask, is appian going to last long?

Children