Is the appian community site developed with appian?

Certified Associate Developer

Hello Appian,

Is the appian community site developed with appian?

If so, I would like to know how to set the content to be displayed differently depending on the window size as in the example in the photo.

also, other functions such as mouse over.

Thank you.

P.S.
It seems that some advertisements have been posted on the bulletin board. Think that it needs management?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

As the other commenter mentioned, the community site is not built using Appian but you can manage your screen visuals using the provided function. 
    About the mouse hover, you cannot trigger actions on the mouse hover, rather only show some help text, also known as caption or tooltip, to a user. 
    These captions/tooltips are not available for every UI component but you can find them in most of the places where you need them. 

I am not sure about what are you really referencing to by 

It seems that some advertisements have been posted on the bulletin board. Think that it needs management?
  • Hi,

As the other commenter mentioned, the community site is not built using Appian but you can manage your screen visuals using the provided function. 
    About the mouse hover, you cannot trigger actions on the mouse hover, rather only show some help text, also known as caption or tooltip, to a user. 
    These captions/tooltips are not available for every UI component but you can find them in most of the places where you need them. 

I am not sure about what are you really referencing to by 

Children
No Data