debugging process

Hi everyone 

i have a process that start a form and i need to fill it each time when i debugging the process .

there is a way to pre fill the form and debug the process and not all the time fill the form and debugg it ??? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi Yaniv

This may be an option for you...you can open the running instance and change the process variable values directly and then re-start the process at whichever node is appropriate for your testing...that is, you don't have to re-start the whole thing from the very top if, say, you only want to change one value provided from the Start Form.

• Hi there,

In order to pre-fil it, you will have to store that data in the process variables. Stewart already mentioned one approach you can use. Another one can be, you can add a dummy UIT in your process, after the start node, which will just be a copy of the original interface/form mapped in the start form. 
    That way, when you start a process and submit from the start node, you will have another UIT (user input task) that you can open and submit if you do not want to change any data, and restart that node every time you want to debug the flow again. 

When you are done with testing, remove that dummy UIT and everything will work as expected. 

Certified Lead Developer

Well, the way I do it is to save values in the process variables of the model.

And when you start it for debugging, they would come up on the form as expected.

Once you are done debugging, just clear off the process and publish your process, else users would see your debugging values on form load.