NEW AT APPIAN , MULTIPLE INSTANCES (MORE THAN 100 ERROR )CREATED DURING PROCESS

hi everyone 

i have a problem that i dont understand... i created a process where at the beginning i need to insert some data in DBs.

for that i created multiple process variables and use them to write in each datastore , now after that i wrote in the Dbs. at the end , i have input task that display thoses datas. 

now i dont understand why it is creating more than 100 instances of the user input tasks ??? it is the first time that is happen to me .

in my script i wrote this function (in the picture ) the purpose of this script was to insert the id of customer in each items in my list of owners( array of owners ).

now i noticed that the process is in loop with the script ,writing to db and assigning the task to group of person , i think that is my problem .....   but i dont understand why it is doing this ? 

i need help . Thanks you 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi yanivB,

can you show the "other" tab of your node?
    I looks like you somehow activated multi node instance options.

Besides i am not sure what the sense of you function should be.
    You try to save an array of customer.Id s. This array has the length as the number of  elements in "owners".
    And you try to save this array in one field  - into owner.Id_Customer.id
    What do you try to archive exactly ?

Certified Senior Developer

Hi yanivB,

can you show the "other" tab of your node?
    I looks like you somehow activated multi node instance options.

Besides i am not sure what the sense of you function should be.
    You try to save an array of customer.Id s. This array has the length as the number of  elements in "owners".
    And you try to save this array in one field  - into owner.Id_Customer.id
    What do you try to archive exactly ?

Children