How can I remove the 'X' close button of the dialog.

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

How can I remove the 'X' close button of the dialog.

When creating a record action, the dialog doesn't has a 'X' close button. 

The dialog made by record action has 'X' close button by default. Is there a way that I can remove this?

When I close the screen, I want to make sure that a specific function is executed in the process. for that
It seems to be necessary to close the screen only through the close or cancel button, not the 'x' button.

Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

I had to explain this to a junior just last week

The x is only available on a start form in a process. If you want to remove it you'll need to convert the start form to a user input node as a few meantioned here already.

I'll add some details that might be interesting:

1. Clicking the x does not initiate a process instance in the monitoring view

2. Because of point 1 the time to complete the action after pressing x is very quick no process overhead (vs. pressing a submit button on screen)

3. the refreshAfter: “RECORD_ACTION” will not refresh if you click on the x vs clicking on a submit button

Certified Senior Developer

I had to explain this to a junior just last week

The x is only available on a start form in a process. If you want to remove it you'll need to convert the start form to a user input node as a few meantioned here already.

I'll add some details that might be interesting:

1. Clicking the x does not initiate a process instance in the monitoring view

2. Because of point 1 the time to complete the action after pressing x is very quick no process overhead (vs. pressing a submit button on screen)

3. the refreshAfter: “RECORD_ACTION” will not refresh if you click on the x vs clicking on a submit button

Children
No Data