ACME application - Vehicle Image

Hi,

I am new to Appian, going through the Certified Developer Course. I can view the vehicle data is stored in the Appian cloud DB all 32 records. Where are the vehicle images stored? I see int(11) numbers in the DB, I mean how the images are being fetched from these numbers in DB.

thanks

jaideep

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • a!imageField(
        a!documentImage(
          document: todocument(123456)
        )
      }
    )

The `VehicleImage` refers to the id of the image on the Appian platform which can be accessed in a variety of different ways. One way is through the a!imageField() component like above. The key is to convert the integer id into a document through the todocument() function (although Appian may just convert the id even without the todocument() function if used in the right spot, regardless, the idea is that the id refers to a document).

• a!imageField(
        a!documentImage(
          document: todocument(123456)
        )
      }
    )

The `VehicleImage` refers to the id of the image on the Appian platform which can be accessed in a variety of different ways. One way is through the a!imageField() component like above. The key is to convert the integer id into a document through the todocument() function (although Appian may just convert the id even without the todocument() function if used in the right spot, regardless, the idea is that the id refers to a document).

Children