Error in Summary View

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I am getting the following error when I am trying to access the summary view of a entity backed record. 

"The record data does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access it".

I am trying to fix it using the methods mentioned in the discussion forum, but have been unsuccessful so far. 

My Summary view interface looks like this. Test interface works fine.  

I checked my database. projectid is the primary key here. 

My record view

rule!MD_PM_ProjectSummaryView
(
  rule!MD_PM_GetProjectByID(rv!identifier)
)

I didn't have such record summary views errors in any of my trial applications so far. What am I missing in this application? 

TIA

Note: Thanks to all the contributors in this forum. The help and advices are enhancing my Appian learning journey. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Almost certainly a permissions issue. When you're building an application you are most likely using a System Administrator type of account which has a wide range of permissions. But when you're using an application as a Basic User you need to grant that user (usually by granting a Group they belong to) run-time access to the various components that have run-time security associated with them. For a Record Summary view this will be the Record itself, and the datastore the Record is using (if it is an entity-backed Record). 

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Stewart Burchell

Hi Stewart,

I have two record links each for project number and project name. 

When I choose the project number, I get the following error:

Whereas, when I choose the project name, I get the below error:

Its totally confusing and I am clueless about what to do next. 

Please help. 

Thanks

Reply Children
No Data