Read only grid issue

Certified Associate Developer

Hi all,

I am facing one issue in read only grid where i have 5 columns in that grid, one column name is Reviewer( who reviews the form).

After filling the details in the form and submitted it to the reviewer, the reviewer column is not updating in that grid.

Ex:

I have added "Ravi" as reviewer.

After refreshing the page, the reviewer column data is updating as "Ravi" before that its not updating.

Requirement:

Reviewer column has to update when i submitted the form.

Note:

We are using one expression rule where the data is coming from database to the grid in that rule the reviewer column data is updating as "Ravi" but in the

grid its not updating.

While other columns are updating as soon as i am submitting the form.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The possibility is the data that is populating the grid is not fetching the latest data, can you please tell me what is the data source populating this grid is it a query entity or a record.

If it is a record, please check whether the data sync is on or not.

If it is a query entity, make sure it reloads every time the form is submitted.

Certified Lead Developer

The possibility is the data that is populating the grid is not fetching the latest data, can you please tell me what is the data source populating this grid is it a query entity or a record.

If it is a record, please check whether the data sync is on or not.

If it is a query entity, make sure it reloads every time the form is submitted.

Children
No Data