Create a document folder and sub folder from process model

Hi All,

I know we can create folder , through process model , But can we create sub - folder also , if so can anyone let me know how to do it .

For eg : For Request id 1 i have uploaded 2 doc , suppose assume if doc 1 belongs to category 1 and doc 2 belongs to sub category of 1 , the doc should be saved in their respective folder, it should also check if the folder/doc exists or no .

Can anyone please help me on this !

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is definitely possible. You can string together "Create Folder" smart services and you can either pass in the parent folder or the parent knowledge centre and save the output folder object into a process variable.

Don't forget to set/modify/inherit security if that's a requirement and you can also move the folders created into the desired application using the "Add Objects to Application" smart service.

• This is definitely possible. You can string together "Create Folder" smart services and you can either pass in the parent folder or the parent knowledge centre and save the output folder object into a process variable.

Don't forget to set/modify/inherit security if that's a requirement and you can also move the folders created into the desired application using the "Add Objects to Application" smart service.

Children