Expression editor Data tab

Hi,

There is supposed to be a Data tab, Functions and Rules and Constant tab on the expression editor. 

However, I am not able to see these tabs on my expression editor. Being new to Appian I am sure I am not doing something in order to view these tab. Can someone help ??

Of course not a big problem.. I can always type the expression but just wondering why am I unable to see these tabs

thanks in advance

jaideep

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Like others have said, the browser has been removed, but all of its functionality is still available. If you type ! or use the corresponding icon on the toolbar, it will show all the data domains you can use and it has auto-complete to suggest options. In addition, the function library is also available by clicking the fx icon or simply typing your function name, and rules and constants are available via auto-complete too by typing cons! or rule! in the editor.

• Like others have said, the browser has been removed, but all of its functionality is still available. If you type ! or use the corresponding icon on the toolbar, it will show all the data domains you can use and it has auto-complete to suggest options. In addition, the function library is also available by clicking the fx icon or simply typing your function name, and rules and constants are available via auto-complete too by typing cons! or rule! in the editor.

Children
No Data