castinvalid

Hi,

am querying data and storing the value in local variable and am using it to save to nexasignee value 

when i include cast it will give error 

when i don't include cast here it will give castinvalid error how can i fix it 

what am doing here is am fetching the data from db so whenever i click on particular button then addedby_txt value need to saved in ri!nextassigne and updating the table values

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I am not quit understand your question. But this is what I am expecting, you are trying to save List of Variant or DataSubset data to your text filed. 

Can you update your code with this logic where ever you have local!crModulesStatusHistoryfirLastCC_cdt.addedBy_txt

tostring(index(local!crModulesStatusHistoryfirLastCC_cdt, "addedBy_txt", ""))

incase if the above logic won't work try this one as well

tostring(index(local!crModulesStatusHistoryfirLastCC_cdt.data, "addedBy_txt", ""))

If you still see an issue please provide us what error message that you are getting

Certified Lead Developer

I am not quit understand your question. But this is what I am expecting, you are trying to save List of Variant or DataSubset data to your text filed. 

Can you update your code with this logic where ever you have local!crModulesStatusHistoryfirLastCC_cdt.addedBy_txt

tostring(index(local!crModulesStatusHistoryfirLastCC_cdt, "addedBy_txt", ""))

incase if the above logic won't work try this one as well

tostring(index(local!crModulesStatusHistoryfirLastCC_cdt.data, "addedBy_txt", ""))

If you still see an issue please provide us what error message that you are getting

Children
No Data