Modal pop-up

Hi as I am new to appian I wanted to know how can I use modal pop-up in appian? Is that possible?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Or, just as Stewart Burchell said you show the message to be read and confirmation controls, but instead of hiding the other inputs you could also disable them.  The message and confirmation can go away, or get a green background, or whatever you want, and then you enable all the other controls on the form.

Is there some activity that the user performs to cause the message to appear, or is it as soon as the form loads? If the user does something to cause the message and confirmation to appear, that can open up some more opportunities to customize how it displays.

Certified Lead Developer

Or, just as Stewart Burchell said you show the message to be read and confirmation controls, but instead of hiding the other inputs you could also disable them.  The message and confirmation can go away, or get a green background, or whatever you want, and then you enable all the other controls on the form.

Is there some activity that the user performs to cause the message to appear, or is it as soon as the form loads? If the user does something to cause the message and confirmation to appear, that can open up some more opportunities to customize how it displays.

Children
No Data