refresh varibale

Certified Associate Developer

Hi

There is an input form like the picture.

The values showed on the form are reflected by the values received through local!TAF_CDT_TestRecord: rule!TAF_EQ_SelectTestRecord_ByTestNo(ri!taTestNo) .

* rule!TAF_EQ_SelectTestRecord_ByTestNo(ri!taTestNo) is used to query newest Data From DB.

Here, I want to make changes on "Comments" from [Test_Data 02_28 to Test_Data 02_29] and change the value by clicking the "save" button.

When the save button is clicked, the "startprocess()" is executed, and the db is changed through the write to data store entity in the process.

Also change the value of ri!refresh.

If a!refreshVarible() for local!TAF_CDT_TestRecord is set as "refreshOnVarChange: ri!refresh".

I expected, the local!TAF_CDT_TestRecord would be updated through refresh and qeury the newest data again.

And have the new data of local!TAF_CDT_TestRecord displayed on the screen.

But instead of the new data value, the  initial vlaue contained in local!TAF_CDT_TestRecord was reflected on the screen.

After pressing F5 (refresh), I was able to see the new value [Test_Data 02_29] on the screen.

What I want is to re-inquire the latest data, not the value contained in local!TAF_CDT_TestRecord at first,

and display it on the screen when save is pressed.

I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data