I can't send the data from local variable to rule input.

Hello Community,

I am facing the problem in interface that I am not able to send the data form local variable to rule input.

whenever I click the submit button, I wanted to that the data send into the rule input from local variable.

please help me

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Why do you need to place the data in local! variables before passing it to the rule inputs? The data won't get passed to the process until the User Input Task node completes, and that only happens when you submit the form. Typically we don't take this 2-step approach unless there's a specific reason.

What is your specific experience? How do you know the data is not arriving in the rule input?

• Why do you need to place the data in local! variables before passing it to the rule inputs? The data won't get passed to the process until the User Input Task node completes, and that only happens when you submit the form. Typically we don't take this 2-step approach unless there's a specific reason.

What is your specific experience? How do you know the data is not arriving in the rule input?

Children