Trigger a process model when SAML creates a new user

Hi,

I am configuring SAML to authenticate users to login into Appian and whenever there is a new user SAML will create that user in Appian.

But my requirement is that there is a table which contains all the groups to which that new user should be assigned like roles and responsibilities for that new user.

Whenever that new user is created by SAML i need to trigger a process model to synch all the groups with the user.

My question is there any way to trigger a process when SAML creates a new user?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You'd be better off implementing an LDAP sync process that regularly (say nightly) creates/updates/deactivates user accounts between the repository that holds and authenticates your user community and Appian. By synchronising in this manner you can assure that User accounts already exist when someone SSOs into Appian and they already have the role(s) that you want them to have.

• You'd be better off implementing an LDAP sync process that regularly (say nightly) creates/updates/deactivates user accounts between the repository that holds and authenticates your user community and Appian. By synchronising in this manner you can assure that User accounts already exist when someone SSOs into Appian and they already have the role(s) that you want them to have.

Children