Import Excel Data to DB, In Excel we have 4 categories in Excel i.e., A,B,C,D. if we trigger PM that need to be Assign tasks releated groups in PM.

Certified Associate Developer

Please Provide Solution or way how to do it. 

Step 1: Need to get Data from Excel to Database. 

Step 2: Based on Data we have column with Category it has four categories for example A, B, C, D. Based on that we need to assign to the particular group in PM. if they did not accept task in 5 min we need to send escaltion to the escaltion groups releted to that. 

Step 3:  After that we need to maintain Dshboard, with all the info with each category has how many approved and how many rejected. 

Thanks. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

1) look into "readExcelSheet" in Excel Tools plug-in.  parse the data you receive then write to DB using the normal methods.

2)
    a) choose the appian assignment group based on the data you've received.  you'll have to do this based on the methods by which you're naming/storing groups - it's not difficult. 
    b) read the available documentation on task escalations; you'll be pretty much limited to what's already available, though you should be able to do (or get close to) what you describe.

3) I'm not sure what you mean by "maintain dashboard".  overall I can only suggest that you build an interface showing whatever data your users will find most useful to do what they need to do - what that is, however, is only a question that can be answered by you, your users, and your stakeholders.

Certified Lead Developer

1) look into "readExcelSheet" in Excel Tools plug-in.  parse the data you receive then write to DB using the normal methods.

2)
    a) choose the appian assignment group based on the data you've received.  you'll have to do this based on the methods by which you're naming/storing groups - it's not difficult. 
    b) read the available documentation on task escalations; you'll be pretty much limited to what's already available, though you should be able to do (or get close to) what you describe.

3) I'm not sure what you mean by "maintain dashboard".  overall I can only suggest that you build an interface showing whatever data your users will find most useful to do what they need to do - what that is, however, is only a question that can be answered by you, your users, and your stakeholders.

Children
No Data