what is the condition for second xor gate Approve/Reject?

Certified Associate Developer

what is if condition for approve/Reject xor gate for approved path going condition?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Krishna,

Exactly I didn't get your correct requirement but let me tell you the solution for your problem up to my understanding.

Before the XOR node you have user input task named as HR Approval. In that form you would be saving the value in a rule input based on button clicked by the HR. So, pass that rule input value(boolean type) to process variable and check it in XOR node. In first condition of XOR compare your process variable value which you got from your previous HR Approval user input node. Now make configurations in Accept/Reject? XOR node, select if the value is accepted choose the next target node as Request Approval Mail, else choose the next target node as Request Reject Mail.

Hope it helps..  If not, then try to elaborate your question even more for better understanding of readers.

Thank you.

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Sasi Kiran Pagadala

sorry guys I am new to appian, Actually in second XOR Gate(Accept/Reject) whatever condition is written based on my requirement it only going is reject path only but i wanted to go Accept path then what is the condition(To go to Accept path & Request approved mail) I am asking

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to krishnav9816

Hi review this documentation it might help you to understand how to configure XOR conditions
    https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/22.2/XOR_Node.html

Based on the discussion what I understand I think you want to change the workflow path based on approval decision.

See the below XOR configuration (It dependents on how you saving your approval decision)

1. If you are saving approval decision in Boolean 

2. If your are saving your approval decision in text value

As all community members mentioned, try to elaborate your question.

Reply Children
No Data