Run process Model in a Site or tempo

Hi team, 

I am having a process model which looks like below.

Now, I want a single place or a page where user can interact with the interfaces and flow directly as a normal user do. I don't want that user should come into the process model and then he should click on run process for debugging.

How can I do that ? Can anyone please help here o urgent basis ? 

Thanks in advance,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

It all depends on where you want to launch the process from. 

Should it be a Related Action on an existing Record?  If so, you'd configure it in the Record Actions tab of that record type. 

Should it be a general action available from a particular user-facing Site?  If so, you'll want to reference it in an a!startProcessLink() call within one of the interfaces used in that site.

BTW, have you been through the entire suite of training available in Academy?  It seems like most of these possibilities would be addressed there at various points.

To summarize: there are many possibilities here... i've listed 2 of the more common options above, but there are a lot of variables you haven't provided, so for now it's mostly guesswork on our part.  If you have more experienced Appian devs on your team (and i can't imagine how you wouldn't), this would be a good time to loop them in for some assistance, as it's really difficult to do via the slow pace of Community forum posts.

Certified Senior Developer

You can create a start form and after that create a site and map that process model as an action in that site or you can create a interface from where you can click on a button and use startprocess to run the process model.