How to delete rows from a Summary screen using a Checkbox option?

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

I have a summary screen which has list of columns that I generated using a Record Type list and not through an interface. How do I put a checkbox using a grid column?

I found this link which talks about the delete functionality but not sure where do I enter this code as I am not able to access the expression editor to the entire summary screen instead I only see individual grid column expression editor.

docs.appian.com/.../recipe-delete-rows-in-a-grid.html

Basically I want to implement delete functionality by selecting each row using checkbox and delete them.  Appreciate any help and advance thanks!!

Suneetha.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Suneetha: Hello. Nobody got your point, isn't it?

you wanted to add a checkbox here... all along the column...

and you wanted to add the capability of choosing many records and erase them a with button click...

I have noted there is a lot of missunderstandings in the blog.  We have to illustrate more to express what we want. Acording to what I have learnt you can not do this here. Because this list is part of the object "record type", and we can not modify this, simply we do not have access to add "selectable" to the grid.  May be you know already this, but I write for others that may come later. The best for this purpose is to create our own interface with a selectable grid and develope the multiple records erasing capability.

Regards!

• Suneetha: Hello. Nobody got your point, isn't it?

you wanted to add a checkbox here... all along the column...

and you wanted to add the capability of choosing many records and erase them a with button click...

I have noted there is a lot of missunderstandings in the blog.  We have to illustrate more to express what we want. Acording to what I have learnt you can not do this here. Because this list is part of the object "record type", and we can not modify this, simply we do not have access to add "selectable" to the grid.  May be you know already this, but I write for others that may come later. The best for this purpose is to create our own interface with a selectable grid and develope the multiple records erasing capability.

Regards!

Children
No Data