Using same process model for different interfaces

Certified Associate Developer

Hi!

Is there any possibility to use the same model for different interfaces?

In my case: I have an interface where I insert an ID and delete the data with that ID, I used this interface as a start form for my process model.

Now I created an interface with a possibility to select multiple rows in a grid and I want to be able to delete all of them by pressing a button. My question is: is there any possibility to use the same process model or I have to create another one?

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you want to reuse the process model, I would actually suggest a different approach from the previous poster - this is a great use case for a sub-process. You can create multiple process models that each refer to their own interfaces, then have the next step in the process model refer to this shared process model as a sub-process. Then you get the best of both worlds: the reusability of having the same logic in both processes, and the flexibility of using different interfaces.

• If you want to reuse the process model, I would actually suggest a different approach from the previous poster - this is a great use case for a sub-process. You can create multiple process models that each refer to their own interfaces, then have the next step in the process model refer to this shared process model as a sub-process. Then you get the best of both worlds: the reusability of having the same logic in both processes, and the flexibility of using different interfaces.

Children
No Data