Error in process model

plz suggest the solution

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Chris

LOL, yeah all 10 pixels of my youtube glory, thanks to my crappy connection and/or corp firewall software for that one Stuck out tongue

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a PKID was set up originally without the AUTO_INCREMENT functionality in place, it'll need to be corrected both in the CDT as well as in the DB table, right?  I'm under the impression that both of those changes will need to be done manually (and if the DB table isn't updated, at least, the writes will continue failing in this way).  Obviously I haven't done any recent extensive testing of this, so I can't say with 100% confidence.

• Haha, well the connection was good enough - nice work!

For the PK, at the end of the day it will need to be configured in both areas I assume - I just can't say for certain if the update in Appian after the fact would persist to the DB.  I'm pretty hands on with our databases (and a little old school) and make my changes manually in the DB first, then update the CDTs in Appian.  Potentially extra work, but my naming-convention-OCD approves.  Otherwise I haven't really tested this either..

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Chris
    make my changes manually in the DB first, then update the CDTs in Appian

exactly the same situation here, actually.