XOR Gateway expression

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I am taking the service name from drop down field from interface and mapping it to following variable.

After that I am uploading excel as below:

Following is the rule I am using in script task and saving its value into Boolean type variable 'flag'.

My requirement is if pv!Service_name=pv!cdt.srvc_nm then it should go to XOR path otherwise send email path.

if I change the value in excel rows the flow is not going in appropriate way.

Thanks,

Kiran

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Following is the rule I am using in script task and saving its value into Boolean type variable 'flag'

TIP: In this code block, you can eliminate the if() condition as the contains() function will give you a boolean value itself. 

Now to debug the problem, did you check if both the variables are populating correctly in the process details of the instance? If yes, then try to wrap the parameters of contains() function in touniformstring() and tostring() respectively. That should solve the problem. 

• Following is the rule I am using in script task and saving its value into Boolean type variable 'flag'

TIP: In this code block, you can eliminate the if() condition as the contains() function will give you a boolean value itself. 

Now to debug the problem, did you check if both the variables are populating correctly in the process details of the instance? If yes, then try to wrap the parameters of contains() function in touniformstring() and tostring() respectively. That should solve the problem. 

Children