Setup full sync api integration with appian db without providing identifiers

Hi Team,

I have a use case where I need to sync the whole data of db table to records (on a link click event) but the catch is that I don't need to provide the identifiers. How can I do this ? Please help.

See the below screenshot.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Record sync only supports identifier based sync. This will prevent you from trying to sync millions of rows into a record at once.

What is your concrete use case?

• Given that,

Only one table is used,

RecordType is present for the same table

Now my use case is like below:

1. A user comes up and clicks on a link

2. I want to display a data set bound to link clicked and that data is present in the table. If the data is present, it is showing up otherwise it is calling an external api which is updating some data in the table (which is the only one table).

3. Now here the problem occurs, since the data set which is getting shown upon link click is a record. So what is happening, data is getting appended in the record that I don't want. I don't want sync ups in record,

• Given that,

Only one table is used,

RecordType is present for the same table

Now my use case is like below:

1. A user comes up and clicks on a link

2. I want to display a data set bound to link clicked and that data is present in the table. If the data is present, it is showing up otherwise it is calling an external api which is updating some data in the table (which is the only one table).

3. Now here the problem occurs, since the data set which is getting shown upon link click is a record. So what is happening, data is getting appended in the record that I don't want. I don't want sync ups in record,

Children