Creating tables dynamically in Appian, firing SQL Queries and Maintaining sessions

Hi Team,

I am having some queries as mentioned below:

1.  Can we create tables in Appian db dynamically ?

2. Can we fire SQL queries to Appian db ?

3. How to maintain the session of a user in a portal? I want to delete some table rows if user session is logged of.

Please help in this regard.

Thanks in Advance,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Third is just simply currently not working.

Appian provides us, as designers, a certains set of functioanalities or settings we can influence. Checking if a user is ideling on a portal website is just not one of them (i would even ask, was the deeper sense is)
    Portal has no "log in" -" log off" in the sense you perhaps want to use/need it. Appian is executing functionality the moment a user interacts with a link, button or inserting/selecting values. So even if there would be a functionality there, its not 100% that a db table row can be deleted that easy as there is no interaction to trigger the execute of the deletion action.

Certified Senior Developer

Third is just simply currently not working.

Appian provides us, as designers, a certains set of functioanalities or settings we can influence. Checking if a user is ideling on a portal website is just not one of them (i would even ask, was the deeper sense is)
    Portal has no "log in" -" log off" in the sense you perhaps want to use/need it. Appian is executing functionality the moment a user interacts with a link, button or inserting/selecting values. So even if there would be a functionality there, its not 100% that a db table row can be deleted that easy as there is no interaction to trigger the execute of the deletion action.

Children