Expression Rule

Certified Associate Developer

Hii Experts,

I am trying to create a expression rule to find out the difference in CDT (for Audit log) using CDT Comparison plugin.

Could anyone help me out how to create ER for that 

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Here we trade tips for details. Do you have anything to offer? What did you try? Code snippets?

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hii Stefan

I  want to implement Audit log. Kindly help me to impletment the Audit Log Functionality, Requrirement is as if any fields get updated to a new value, I have to show the Field name shich got updated along with its Previous Value and New VALUE along with Who has done the update and WHEN i.e if Original value is a!map( id:1, fName:"ABC", lName:"XYZ", DOB:11-05-1995, phone:"1234567890", ) and updated value is a!map( id:1, fName:"CDF", lName:"XXX", DOB:11-05-1995, phone:"1234567890", )

Serial number Field previous value New Value Updated By Updated On
    1 fName
    lName
    ABC
    XYZ
    CDF
    XXX
    (Username) (12-10-2022)

1) could you please help me how to implement that senerio using CDTCamparison Puglin?

Thanks

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hii Stefan

I  want to implement Audit log. Kindly help me to impletment the Audit Log Functionality, Requrirement is as if any fields get updated to a new value, I have to show the Field name shich got updated along with its Previous Value and New VALUE along with Who has done the update and WHEN i.e if Original value is a!map( id:1, fName:"ABC", lName:"XYZ", DOB:11-05-1995, phone:"1234567890", ) and updated value is a!map( id:1, fName:"CDF", lName:"XXX", DOB:11-05-1995, phone:"1234567890", )

Serial number Field previous value New Value Updated By Updated On
    1 fName
    lName
    ABC
    XYZ
    CDF
    XXX
    (Username) (12-10-2022)

1) could you please help me how to implement that senerio using CDTCamparison Puglin?

Thanks

Children