Appian Step-by-Step #5

Hello, I am following a guide for Appian Developer Online (80 hours). I am stuck on the "Application Building Blocks", course 3  "Design Appian Records Part 1", "Build an Application: Step 5". 

On the page 4 of the document I am supposed to select aavehicle database table. However I do not have such a table and  I do not remember any steps where I was supposed to create it. 

Can anyone point me where exactly in the documentation was a guide for creating an "aavehicle" database table?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Hi! That table is a pre-built table that is being used with the Acme Automobile Reference Application. Are you unable to see it in the Record Type designer and in the Cloud Database? As this table is being used for other applications, you can verify if this table exists by navigating to the `Registrar's Site` and looking at the Vehicles Record List. If you are unable to see the list of vehicles on the Registrar's Site or are having issue's finding the `aavehicle` table, send a message to academyonline@appian.com and they may be able to help!