ERROR

Getting this below mentioned query:

Could not display interface. Please check definition and inputs. Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error in rule 'isbn_mapbookdetails': Invalid index: Cannot index property 'body' of type Text into type Text

Since, I am new to Appian, is there anyone who can help me  out?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Since you're trying to index something from mapbookdetails that ostensibly has a complex structure, and it says it's of type Text, that leads me to one conclusion.

Whatever you're doing to generate the list of mapbookdetails is returning no results.  No results usually takes the form of {}, and Appian for whatever reason loves to implicitly cast {} as type Text.  So your real questions to answer are:

Is it really generating no results?  And if so...

Why is it generating no results?  Also "Always, or sometimes?"

Certified Lead Developer

Since you're trying to index something from mapbookdetails that ostensibly has a complex structure, and it says it's of type Text, that leads me to one conclusion.

Whatever you're doing to generate the list of mapbookdetails is returning no results.  No results usually takes the form of {}, and Appian for whatever reason loves to implicitly cast {} as type Text.  So your real questions to answer are:

Is it really generating no results?  And if so...

Why is it generating no results?  Also "Always, or sometimes?"

Children
No Data