I want build a website with login signup and user can add his data with files on the website.

I am new to Appian and I want to understand the process for achieving my goal of building a website within the platform. I would like for users to be able to sign up, sign in, and add their information to a database. They will also be uploading documents, and I need to extract information from these documents and save it in the database.

I am trying to make this a community accessible site. However, I am currently stuck as I am unable to determine if my sign-up and sign-in functions are working correctly, as only community users are allowed to log in.

Can anyone suggest some resources or tutorials that I can use to learn and achieve my goal, as I am having trouble finding a comprehensive guide on how to create a website and deploy it to a domain where users can sign in and log in? Also, I would appreciate any information on using zonal OCR for document reading. Thank you in advance for your help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

In general, Appian is not for building websites, but for process driven business applications. And yes, it uses the browser to render the UI.

Close to your use case could be the following approach. Create an Appian portal to allow users to sign in. That portal initiates a process in Appian that creates the user account and does all the other necessary things.

Any other help is available in the Appian academy and documentation. For more specific questions, we will try to support you here.

Certified Lead Developer

In general, Appian is not for building websites, but for process driven business applications. And yes, it uses the browser to render the UI.

Close to your use case could be the following approach. Create an Appian portal to allow users to sign in. That portal initiates a process in Appian that creates the user account and does all the other necessary things.

Any other help is available in the Appian academy and documentation. For more specific questions, we will try to support you here.

Children
No Data